Saturday, November 1, 2008

****my stupidity****


"i am stupid!!"

it was long ago

when i realized that I LOVE YOU!!!

Yes!... I want you to know and let my feelings show.

but this bad feeling, really controlling me

i'm pretending to be strong

trying to believe that nothing is wrong :'C

I tried to look happy so, you wouldn't know

deep inside i'm dying & trying not to show

the love & affection that i feel for you

goSh...! i hate my STUPIDITY.....!!!

i can't accept the big FACT

the FACT that WE CAN NEVER BE...

now i know its time to move on...

but, i'm not really sure if life can go on..

my HEaRt cries :'C

it wants to shout!

no matter i try i can't let it OuT!!!!

without you ... ....

forever is what about???..

it's really you ... ....

i can't live without!

it's not easy but,

i have to move on ...... ... .... :"(

-12'08'07-

4837

No comments: